Effective date: June 16, 2018
Last updated date: June 27, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Our website is Software as a Service Provider platform wherein the users can subscribe to the various services.
In order to subscribe to the services, the users will have to make payment for the subscription plan as enumerated in section 'Payments' of the present Agreement.
By subscribing to the services the users can avail the services of subscription management, forms, email marketing and email marketing pro.
- The users may choose either of the payment modes as enlisted on the subscription page. We generally use STRIPE, PayPal and other options as provided therein when you make payment.
- Our website uses third party payment providers to receive payments from users. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- We take the utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but do not control their systems, processes, technology, and workflows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- Our website reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
- Our website reserves the right to recover the cost of services, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- The account email address won’t be updated in any case. This comprises customers who own LTD accounts as well.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PLANS ARE RECURRING IN NATURE, SO AUTO-DEBIT WILL BE DONE FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
Grant of license
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, limited license to use our Services that you have ordered and paid for solely for your own internal business purposes only in accordance with these Terms and the applicable Services documentation for the Term (as defined below), unless earlier terminated. You may use our Services documentation solely in connection with your use of our Services. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by Agent Infinite Subscriptions and its licensors. All right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in our Services and related documentation and any corrections, derivatives, enhancements, modifications, updates and upgrades to our Services and related documentation, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights therein, belong solely and exclusively to Agent Infinite Subscriptions and its licensors. Our Services may include certain third-party components and support services. For any components or services that you use, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of such third party providers.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to keep our Services operational 9 hours a day and 6 days a week, except for planned downtime for maintenance, upgrades, and updates for which we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide at least 2 hours prior notice, or (ii) for unplanned downtime caused by any circumstance beyond our control, including acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, failures in computer, hardware, telecommunications, internet service provider or hosting facilities, power shortages and denial of service attacks.
Despite our efforts, our Services or any functionality may from time to time encounter technical or other problems and may not continue uninterrupted. We are not responsible for any such problems, interruptions, any ongoing obligation to offer our Services or any functionality, or any damages resulting therefrom. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services at any time for any reason without liability to you.
Refund and Cancellation
Users are advised to exercise due caution and care before making payment for any subscription, products or services as the fees for such subscription, services and products is NON-REFUNDABLE and the Company shall not process any requests for any refunds except as mentioned in the Refund Policy:
- We offer a refund only under circumstances if we stop providing you with services for reasons not attributed in this Terms or any of our Policies.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you face any issues with our services or products. We will assist you to the fullest.
- If your issues cannot be resolved by our team then we will issue you a refund and you will not be entitled to a refund from us under any other circumstances.
- Refund will be issued within the 7 days of your purchase. The refund request will not be entertained after the 7th day. All the recurring plans Monthly, Yearly & Quarterly are applicable in our 7 Days money-back policy.
- No Refund would be given if (7 Days Refund policy will not be applicable under the below circumstances) :
- Your account is suspended because of any suspicious activities or due to spamming issues.
- The plan is purchased under any special deal or discounted price.
- You purchased the Agent Infinite applications accidentally and later realize that it is not the one that you wanted.
- If you ask for a feature that is not available in Agent Infinite , we will do all the possible things with your cooperation and try to implement them wherever possible. All the features that are available in Agent Infinite are mentioned on the sales page itself.
- In certain circumstances where we do not have any plans for launching that specified feature, we may deny the feature request. A refund won’t be possible in such a case since it is not a bug in the product, rather it’s a customer’s specific requirement.
In the case of Agent Infinite Email Verification service, if there is any glitch with processed results, then we will do all the possible things to solve the concern. But if it is time-consuming and needs more processing, then in exchange we will allocate the full email credits.
- We offer a refund only under circumstances if we stop providing you with services for reasons not attributed in this Terms or any of our Policies.
Copyright & Trademark
- Our website, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of www.Agent Infinite .com or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Agent Infinite names and logos and all related product and service and our slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Agent Infinite . All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of our website or its suppliers and protected by laws of India. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by our website, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by laws of India. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of our website and is also protected by the laws of India.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please inform us. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are promptly and properly provided to us. If you have a reason to believe that Your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We have the right to remove the Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if we determine that the user is a repeat infringer.
- Notices regarding our website should be sent to email@example.com.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company/website, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our website or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- We may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the website (or any portion of the website). In the event of suspension, cancellation, or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the website affected by such suspension, cancellation, or termination. In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination, the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the website and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Agreement, shall survive.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to our website:
- if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this Agreement;
- if we determine that you have breached legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- For other similar reasons.
- If we find you breaching these terms of service, you may also become liable for an amount of which we have suffered losses/damages.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Your use of or your inability to use our Website, Services, and tools;
- Delays or disruptions in our Website, Services, or tools;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our Website, Services, or tools or any site, Services, or tool linked to our Website, Services, or tools;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website, Services, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Website, services, or tools or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action is taken with respect to your account; and
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail-bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from us on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
By visiting this page on our website